Release of Liability and Event Rules
Once you have purchased your tickets we will email you the Rules and Regulations, the Release of Liability, and Car Registration. Below you will find the copy for all of them. Please review before making your event purchase. These rules are designed to ensure that everyone has a great time at the event.
release of liability
The undersigned hereby tenders his/her application to enter and participate in the "Mopars at the Museum" event at the Wellborn Musclear Museum and the home of Tim and Pam Wellborn on Saturday, October 22, 2016. In consideration of he undersigned to participate in said event, the undersigned does agree to:
1. Release Wellborn Musclecar Museum, Tim and Pam Wellborn and their owners, partners, officers, directors, employees and other members and volunteers from any and all liability arising out of said event.
2. Release all other participants and officials from any and all liability arising out of their participation in said event.
3. Warrant that the undersigned has been given a copy and has personally read the rules and regulations under which said event will be run and will abide by said rules and regulations.
4. Understand and accept that the information and photographs accompaning each entry may be used for publicity purposes or other commercial purposes by Wellborn Musclecar Museum and hereby waive, release and assign his/her private rights to the production, reproduction and publication of any motion picture, photographs, images or video film which depict him or his automobile participating in said event.
5. Understand accept that photographs, video or motion picture films of the Wellborn Musclecar Museum may not be taken or used for commercial purposes without prior written permission from Wellborn Musclecar Museum.
All vehicles and participants entered for the "Mopars at the Museum" event at the Wellborn Musclecar Museum are subject to the above terms and conditions.
Participant & Spectator Rules and Regulations
By entering the "Mopars at the Museum" event, the participants and spectators agree to follow all rules and regulations and decisions as set forth by Wellborn Musclecar Museum.
In consideration of the acceptance of the right to participate, entrants and spectators, by execution of the entry form and/or purchase of event tickets, release and discharge Wellborn Musclecar Museum their agents, representatives and anyone else connected with the management or presentation of the Wellborn Musclecar Museum event from any and all known and unknown damages, injuries, loses, judgements, and/or claims from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by any entrant to his person or property. Entrants agree that participation in any games or activities will be limited to vehicles, which have passes a vehicle inspection as deemed by Wellborn Musclecar Museum.
Event management reserves the right to restrict entrants to acceptable behavior during any and all activities of the Wellborn Musclecar Museum. Open headers, burnout's or any other reason an entrant or their vehicle is deemed objectionable by event management will subject entrant and their vehicle to eviction from the premises. Any poor behavior on or off the grounds will be reason for denying admittance of their entrant and vehicles to the grounds and also possible suspension from future events. In case of eviction or restriction, Wellborn Musclecar Museum is not liable for refunding entry fees except at its own discretion.
Entry and Advertising Release
All publicity and advertising rights are reserved by Wellborn Musclecar Museum. Photos taken or submitted are the property of Wellborn Musclecar Museum and can be used at their discretion. The event logo is reserved by Wellborn Musclecar Museum and can not be copied or duplicated in any way shape or form without the written consent of Wellborn Musclecar Museum. There will be no filming of the event unless proper licensing /permission is obtained from Wellborn Musclecar Museum.
Sale of Items/Vendor Entry
Wellborn Musclecar Museum is not responsible for any transactions that may have taken place between a participant/spectator and/or vendor. All sales, are between the two parties and not Wellborn Musclecar Museum. All exhibitors (including commercial) are prohibited from playing mechanical music (this includes radios, tapes or discs) at the show. Vendors are responsible for fines or failure to comply. Vendors are responsible for all City/State taxes and /or licenses that are required. Vendor agrees to obey all laws of the City/State in which the event is taking place.
The event will take place on the advertised date. If weather causes the cancellation of any scheduled event, there will be no refunds for admission/entry. Refunds are only made if requested in writing no later than October 1, 2016. Failure to attend sacrifices the entry fee.