Can anyone submit a vehicle for consideration?
Yes. The "2012 Wellborn Musclecar Museum Invitational" welcomes all musclecars. WMM Chairman Tim Wellborn will review each applicant. Several factors are taken into consideration for accepting a vehicle for this event. The following information and guidelines should help clarify the consideration given each vehicle.
What is the criteria for submitting a vehicle?
We welcome all makes and models of autos that represent the musclecar era.
If you would like to have a vehicle considered, please observe the following steps.
1. Only 150 automobiles will be selected. The earlier you submit your automobile for sonsideration, the better. Individuals that wait until the dealine will probably find the field has been set.
2. Submit two photos (one front and one side elevation). Due to the volume recieved, photos cannot be returned.
3. Include a brief history of the vehicle.
4. Your submission (photos and history) must be emailed or postmarked no later than August 3, 2012.
5. Photos and histories postmarked after August 3, 2012, will be held over and my be considered for future events.
Where do I submit the photos and history of my vehicle?
We prefer email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may mail them to:
Wellborn Musclecar Museum
Attn: Entry Consideration
124 Broad Street
Alexander City, AL35010
What are Registration Fees for the Event?
Once you have received acceptance into the event you will receive a complete event package with registration forms. You must return this registration package by August 24, 2012 to insure your place in the event.
Registration for one car for both days is $120.00.
This registration fee includes: One car in the show for two days, Admission to the museum for two people Thursday through Saturday, Two meals tickets to Cook-out Friday night, Two meal tickets to Dinner at the museum Saturday night.
Additional Meal Tickets can be purchased for $25 each for each meal.
Additional Admission to the museum is $10.00 each for each day.